Safety in the shower is very important to people who have trouble standing or keeping balance on the wet slippery floor. Having a bench to sit on drastically reduces the risk of slipping. At Valley Clinical we know what products work and what don’t. For Bath/Shower benches we recommend the following two models.
Deluxe, K.D. Aluminum, Bath Bench without Back
- Easy Snap together assembly, Seat and Legs.
- Blow molded bench provides comfort and strength.
- Drainage holes in bench reduce slipping.
- Aluminum frame is lightweight, durable and corrosion proof.
- Height adjustable angled legs with suction style tips provide additional stability.
- Support collar reduces rattle.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Premium Series Bath Bench with Back and Arms
- Easy tool free height adjustment with height indicator.
- Enhanced comfort seat fits all shapes and sizes.
- Easy tool free removable back, legs and arms.
- Lightweight design has large stable legs with soft non-slip feet.
- 350 lb. Weight Capacity.
- New “A” frame construction provides additional stability.
- Durable blow-molded plastic bench and backrest.
- Height adjusts in 1/2″ increments with unique “Dual Column” extension legs.
- Aluminum frame is lightweight, sturdy and corrosion resistant.
- All transfer benches are reversible to accommodate any bathroom.
- No exposed hardware to injure patient.
- Extra large, locking suction cups provide added safety.